a famous quality consultant.
new products are launched.
serving as both leaders and team members.
1) (TCO A) Discuss how a fast-food restaurant could measure its quality effectiveness using each of the following definitions of quality: product-based, user-based, value-based, and manufacturing-based. (Points : 10)
2) (TCO B) Explain the key management and organizational principles that are necessary for effective implementation of Six Sigma (Points : 10)
3) (TCO A) Explain the three core principles of total quality. (Points : 10)
4) (TCO H) Identify and discuss five differences between service and manufacturing organizations. (Points : 10)
5) (TCO C) Compare and contrast the quality philosophies of Deming and Juran. (Points : 20)
6) (TCO H) Cite three types of quality problems in health care. Recommend three ways to improve health care delivery. (Points : 10)
7) (TCO G) Cite three ways that middle management can impede an organization’s transition towards a total quality environment. Why is it important that middle management be supportive of a total quality initiative? (Points : 20)
8)(TCO B) Discuss the importance of employees and information technology in the delivery of service quality. Use two examples of service firms to help support your discussion. (Points : 10)