This project introduces the Brics and Mitsk countries and integrates the concepts presented in Weeks 1–4. It also provides a common foundation for future discussions.
Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation based upon a Brics and Mitsk Country: Brazil, Russia, India, China South Africa, Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey, and South Korea. These countries have been identified as important emerging countries that are significant economic powers individually, as well as becoming the basis of an important new economic group. It is important to develop an understanding of these countries—for the purposes of understanding global business strategy, and the opportunities and threats they pose.
Your country choice should be approved by your professor in Week 1.
• Please develop a set of slides that would help an organization contemplating doing business in the country you have been assigned.
• Please focus your analysis on Porter’s Diamond of National Advantage.
• Please provide images and key facts that capture the economic conditions and culture.
• Please develop a presentation with approximately 15 slides.
A successful project will earn a maximum of 200 points demonstrating
• accurate, relevant, and timely research; and
• PowerPoint slides that include good quality content, clear and compelling, yet professional presentation style.
• Week 1: Identify country and obtain Professor’s approval.
• Weeks 2–3: Research and prepare slides.
• Week 4: Submit PowerPoint for grading and upload to the Dropbox.